Sat, Jun 25|
Salsa Fiesta | Mill City Museum
The annual Minnesota Salsa Fiesta returns after a three-year hiatus! Salsa Fiesta will showcase a range of salsa, from raw rumba and classic danzón to modern timba. While 9-piece bands are typical in nightclubs, Salsa Fiesta will expand to a 20-piece salsa orchestra.
Time & Location
Jun 25, 2022, 6:00 PM CDT – Jun 26, 2022, 12:00 AM CDT
Minneapolis, 704 S 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
About the event
Attendees will experience the full salsa sound with horns, string section, coro singers, and overflowing percussion.
Join us in the Ruin Courtyard where the live music will go until 10 pm. The event will also feature professional dancers and salsa team ensambles. Be sure to enjoy a free salsa lesson!
At 10 pm the festivities continue indoors with an after party featuring DJ Medicco spinning salsa, merengue, bachata, and cumbia. After party admission will be sold at the door only, capacity permitting. After party admission is $15 per person or free with a ticket to Minnesota Salsa Fiesta.
- Doors open at 6:00 pm.
- Please do not bring additional chairs.
- The museum gallery will be closed; however, restrooms will be available.
- No outside alcoholic beverages may be brought into the Ruin Courtyard. No coolers or cooler bags.
- Please enter at 704 South Second Street
- In case of rain, the program will move indoors to Mill Commons, our main lobby. The decision will be made by 2 pm on the day of the concert and announced by email and on Facebook.