Time & Location
Mar 05, 2022, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Food and Wine Experience, 1 Twins Way, Minneapolis, MN 55403, USA
About the event
Minnesota Monthly’s Food & Wine Experience returns to Target Field the weekend of March 4-6. The 27th annual event will be a sampling adventure where guests sip unique varietals of local, regional, and national wines; try specialty spirits, beers, and seltzers; and taste mouth-watering food.
The event will showcase more than 100 vendors. As guests stroll through Target Field’s Delta Club Concourse and Truly Club, they’ll have the opportunity to meet and engage with experts to discover what’s new and what challenges they have overcome.
The Food & Wine Experience highlights will include:
- Love Your Melon Beanie Station
- Mixologists featuring cocktails from Johnnie Walker Rye Whiskey and Tanqueray Gin
- Vintners of California’s Lake County Wine Association
- Award winning wines from J. Lohr and the Paso Robles, Monterey, and Napa Valley regions
- Wine Wall – Daily raffles to win 50 bottles of wine! Tickets are just $10 and 100% of the proceeds benefit the M Health Fairview Masonic Children’s Hospital.
- “Best Of The Best” – find out which wines won “Best Of” and “Best Value” in 22 categories as chosen by a panel of experts
- Bonus Wine Tastings – $10 per personSaturday at 12 p.m. – Private Unveiling and Tasting of Fetzer’s Unrated Cabernet Sunday at 12 p.m. – Blind Wine Tasting presented by J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines
VIP admission is available and includes complimentary parking at Minneapolis Ramp A, one-hour early admission to the event, and a bamboo cutlery set. The VIP portion of Food & Wine Experience begins at noon, an hour earlier than General Admission, in the Truly Club of Target Field.
Grand Vine: 6:30pm to 9pm on Friday, March 4
General Admission: 1pm to 5pm on Saturday, March 5 and Sunday, March 6
VIP: 12pm to 5pm on Saturday, March 5 and Sunday, March 6
Target Field – 1 Twins Way, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Grand Vine: $100
General Admission: $90 in advance, $100 at the door
VIP: $125 in advance, $150 at the door
All tickets subject to availability. Prices do not include taxes and processing fees.
Attendees must be 21 years of age or older to enter, and masks are required when not eating and drinking.